ADVISORY: AGRICULTURAL

  • Moderator
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2012
      ADVISORY: AGRICULTURAL

      The Center for Consumer Research has just reported that 80% of United States farmlands have been overcome by drought conditions. Staple crops (corn, wheat, oats) have been destroyed by meterological prevailing conditions. As a result it is expected that a drastic price spike for food will take place within the next 30 days. Upward price trends could easily exceed 40% increases. We are continuing to closely monitor this situation and will promptly report all changes through our affiliate networks.

      This is indeed a very alarming warning and very few of us can bear huge food price increases. This is a good time for me to reiterate my recommendation of the sampler program at http://savingmorethanbefore.com It can drastically reduce your food bills I have been saving in the neighborhood of 70% on all my grocery bills using this.