Deer Mounts

  • brandylvlaskamp
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2007
      Just wanted to say hello. The time is actually around 11:00pm on
      Wednesday. I have visited your site, and like what I see. You should
      try as hard as possible o keep up the good work. This type of business
      is hard to find, especially a place filled with good artistry...

      Anyhow, I pass on the word to the hunters association that I am
      in...
      as always,
      Brandy L. Vlaskamp