How To Immediately Slash Your Food Bills!

  • Group Moderator
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2011
      How To Immediately Slash Your Food Bills!

      Absolutely amazing program I found out about two weeks ago at a National
      Conference. Since I would only recommend programs that I have tried and found to
      work great, I have waited a couple of weeks to share this with you. I have been
      using the programs at http://savingmorethanbefore.com constantly for two weeks
      and the savings are exactly what the company claims and in a few instances even
      better. To get right to the point on 6 seperate grocery trips I saved: 76%, 84%,
      69%, 71%, 82% and 78% on my entire bills. We also ate out 4 times saving: 60%,
      65%, 52% and 76% on those entire bills! In all in two weeks our total savings
      came out to $ 627.79!!! I am running out of cupboard space for all these huge
      savings!

      Group Moderator