the time is running so quick!

  • Animals Rescue Association EL VAGABUNDO
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8 6:18 PM
      Dear friends I know many of you all ready signed this petition, but it is
      possibly one of you friend hasn’t!
      On the 13th of august our president will approve or negate parliament
      decision about changes in the polish law. We still need your signatures!
      Please do it now! This is the last moment, because tomorrow is weekend and
      also tomorrow middle day I will need to send a letter to president of
      Poland.
      Speak for domestic animals; their future is in your hands!
      Domestic Animals in Poland have just few scary days to find out their
      future. Please do not hesitate and think about it there is no time!! We
      need to do this together because everyone is responsible for this.

      Please forward this message to all groups and friends you are in contact
      with.

      Please sign this petition!

      http://www.petitiononline.com/24ab/petition-sign.html

      Animal Rescue Association
      www.elvagabundo.org
      Forum @ http://www.elvagabundo.org/forum.htm
      contact:
      email: catdog@...
      ICQ: 69407968
      Asociacion al Rescate de los Animales "el vagabundo" No.14206 -Registro
      General de Asociaciones Castilla de la Mancha Toledo
      C.I.F. G-45513785