Wm may be a proud papa, but NannyB did all the work!

  • Imp Ster
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2005
      a WeeYum update @ last.
      (better late than never, ah spose.)

      Wm's latest adventure with his beloved pygmy paramour NannyBooBoo
      resulted in the happy-if-solitary arrival (as seen in the latest pic on
      Goat Friends home page), just before Hallowe'en of this year.

      oddly, we were expecting a few more with that party, but the others
      never appeared!
      (we can only assume they will take a later schedule.)

      stay tuned for the usual interminable pix of the new "grandkid" etc.