AR T Shirts

  • Megan Sewell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2005
      Help San Diego Animal Advocates by helping us spread the
      compassionate message on our new merchandise, money from which goes
      directly to SDAA!

      http://sdaamerchandise.tripod.com

      Help us continue to fight for the La Jolla seals and to protect them
      by helping pay a security guard to watch over them at night on the
      weekends. Help us in our campaign to send the elephants at the San
      Diego Zoo to a sanctuary, where they can be happy. Help us expose
      the cruelty that takes place behind the walls of vivisection
      laboratories, so that the animals who dwell inside can be one day
      closer to freedom. Help us create bigger and better campaigns and
      events. Help us educate the public about the suffering that takes
      place just out of sight, so that everyone can learn how to save the
      animals. Help us continue our fight and spread the word for those
      who cannot speak for themselves.

      The link above provides links to each of our merchandise pages, or
      click each issue below.

      What's your issue?

      SDAA logo www.cafepress.com/sdaa
      Go Vegan! www.cafepress.com/go_vegan
      Save the animals www.cafepress.com/happy_animals
      Save the San Diego Zoo elephants www.cafepress.com/sd_zoo
      Ban Fur www.cafepress.com/no_fur
      Stop the War on Wildlife - end hunting www.cafepress.com/anti_hunting
      Ban Exotic Pets www.cafepress.com/ban_exotic_pets
      Save the La Jolla seals http://Sponsor-A-Seal.tripod.com

      We have t shirts, bumper stickers, buttons, magnets, mousepads, and
      everything else you'd ever want!

      All art by Megan Sewell. To view more art, visit Megan's Art page at
      http://CompassionaTee.tripod.com

      For the Animals,
      Megan