LAKSHMI COW SANCTUARY of Penn

  • iimpster
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      LAKSHMI COW SANCTUARY INC.
      1515 RIDGE ROAD, BANGOR,
      PA 18013. Phone: (610)-599-8824
      Email: sankar1@...
      Website: http://www.geocities.com/cow_protection

      Dear Sir,

      I am Dr. Sankar Sastri, retired Dean of NYC Technical
      College of CUNY. After my retirement from
      professional life, I am running a Cow Sanctuary in
      Bangor, Pennsylvania. It is approximately 70 miles
      from New York City. The Sanctuary has the acreage for
      30 cows, however, we are only housing five cows
      presently. We would like to save many more cows from
      the slaughterhouse. An eighty year old Buddhist monk
      donated two cows. Swami Dayananda Saraswathi has
      donated a cow and named her Bharathi. There are two
      bull calves named Krishna and Nandhi which we would
      like to make into oxen for use on the goshala. The
      Cow is like a mother to us, the mere sight of a cow is
      considered a good deed not only for us but also for
      our future generations to come. It is also an
      invaluable asset to our Society.

      We are looking for help from communities to build a
      modern barn for maximum comfort to the cows. If you
      can be of any assistance to Lord Krishna and this
      goshala, please contact us.

      How you can participate in this Project?

      · You can adopt a cow in your name

      · Support the project by donation of money or your
      service

      · Come and visit the Sanctuary and see the cows

      We are looking forward to hearing from you,
      Attached please find a brochure of the Sanctuary.

      Sincerely Yours,

      (Dr. Sankar Sastri)

      P.S.: Lakshmi Cow Sanctuary Inc is a non-profit
      organization
      incorporated in
      the state of Pennsylvania.