Pictures Wanted

  • jaggoatgal@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2002
      I am trying to compile a photo montage of diffent goat
      breeds, different goats, things you can do with goats
      and such stuff. I was thinking that you might like the
      chance to have your favorite goats promote the breed
      or activity. If you would be interested please email
      me off the board. My e-mail is jaggoatgal@... I
      am only asking for copies not the original photograph(s).

      http://sbc.yahoo.com