Re: [GoRaiders-BAM! Right in the eye!] I'll take over if you like

  • ray johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2007

      WTF?? i checked it out and i can't even tell what all that advertising is for...i know for a fact that you would hold it down cause that's how u get down W-kat...a great moderator for a great group fa sho'

      "wonderfulkat Moderator" wrote:

      Missing Moderator:
      I will take over this group if you don't want it.
      The owner/moderator is bouncing his emails.

      Look at the front page nothing to do with the Raiders!

      wonderfulkat
      Owner/Moderator
      http://sports. groups.yahoo. com/group/ Bleed_Silver_ and_Black/

      SPAMMERS WE SCREEN AND REPORT TO YOUR ISP SERVERS!!!!!

      peace owwwwt,rotikdawg...ps:silver-n-black,holla back....