O-Line

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2006
      The problem with our offense isnt Moss or Walter it is the offensive
      line. They cant create lanes for the run, they cant pass block worth
      crap and there biggest problem are penalties. Honestly how bad do you
      have to be to jump offsides on offense, you know the bloody count and
      you are right next to the QB. I dont care who your coach is these line
      men have a problem you cant fix its called stupid, we need to fire
      them all and pick up some new men in free agency no more of this
      rookie crap. Oh and by the way big thumbs up for our improved Defense,
      number on pass defense in the league, now we just have to stop the run.
    • Oaklandboxer
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 19, 2006
        --- In GoRaiders@yahoogroups.com, "Paul" <paul_68_trahan@...> wrote:

        > The problem with our offense isnt Moss or Walter it is the offensive
        > line. They cant create lanes for the run, they cant pass block worth
        > crap and there biggest problem are penalties. Honestly how bad do you
        > have to be to jump offsides on offense, you know the bloody count and
        > you are right next to the QB. I dont care who your coach is these
        line
        > men have a problem you cant fix its called stupid, we need to fire
        > them all and pick up some new men in free agency no more of this
        > rookie crap. Oh and by the way big thumbs up for our improved
        Defense,
        > number on pass defense in the league, now we just have to stop the
        run.

        discipline, discipline, discipline ! ! ! ! Paul, they are driving me
        totally nuts Brother!
      • Antoinette Gonzalez
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 23, 2006
          WE ALWAYS GONNA BE DA BOMB, WE RAIDER LOVERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.