Titans

  • Oaklandboxer
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2006
      ok? So, say your boss at work takes a piece of paper off your desk.
      You kick him repeatedly in the face....would you only get 5 days off?
      What is wrong with this guy? Did anyone see this? This guy should
      never be allowed to play again. $190,000.00 big deal! I'm not a
      cowgirl fan by far, but this is just stupid.

      Disgusted !

      RAIDERS RULE ! ! ! !
    • Junior
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2006
        --- In GoRaiders@yahoogroups.com, "Oaklandboxer" <oaklandboxer@...>
        wrote:

        > ok? So, say your boss at work takes a piece of paper off your desk.
        > You kick him repeatedly in the face....would you only get 5 days
        off?
        > What is wrong with this guy? Did anyone see this? This guy should
        > never be allowed to play again. $190,000.00 big deal! I'm not a
        > cowgirl fan by far, but this is just stupid.
        >
        > Disgusted !
        >
        > RAIDERS RULE ! ! ! !

        I thought he should have gotten at least a year, but the NFLPA
        wouldn't have gone for that!