OUR O LINE STUNK ON MONDAYS GAME

  • bombero165
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2006
      I CANT BELIEVE THIS PEOPLE CALL THEMSELVES PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL,
      PLAYERS, THEY PLAYED WITHOUT ANY PRIDE OR HEART. I BEEN A RAIDERS FAN
      FOR MY WHOLE LIFE, I DONT REMEMBER SEEN ANYTHING THIS BAD.THEY
      COULN'T. CAN'T BELIEVE WE GOT MANHANDLE THIS BAD. WE NEED TO PICK IP
      OUR SELVES FROM THE FLOOR AND RECOVER FROM THIS ONE. PLAY WITH SOME
      PRIDE AND LEAVE IT ALL IN THE FIELD, OR IS GOING TO BE ANOTHER SORRY
      ASS LONG SEASON. I'M HAVING TROUBLE BELIEVING THE WAY WE PLAY LAST
      NIGHT. HOPEFULLY THINGS WILL GET BETTER. GO RAIDERS.