Re: [GoRaiders-BAM! Right in the eye!] Raiders Sign Quarterback Jeff George

  • Antoinette Gonzalez
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 30, 2006
      EH LUIS,
      IT'S OK!!!!! WE GONNA DO JUST FINE DON'T WORRY, YAAAAA BAD CALL THERE, BUT
      LOOK AT IT THIS WAY.................UMMMMMMMM WE DOIN IT AIGHT, JUST DO WHAT
      WE DO BEST..........BELIEVE CAUSE WE GONNA HANDLE JEFF GEORGE AND HIS DUMB
      ASS, DON'T WORRY, JUST REMEMBER THIS..................WIN, LOSE AND OR TIE,
      WE ALL RAIDERZ TILL WE F*@$IN DIE...............HOPE AND NUTTIN BUT LOVE TO
      DA TEAM LUIS.

      >From: Luis Lipps <raiderlipps24@...>
      >To: GoRaiders@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [GoRaiders-BAM! Right in the eye!] Raiders Sign Quarterback
      >Jeff George
      >Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 07:07:30 -0700 (PDT)
      >
      >Now, I would love a response to my question, IS THIS REALLY A GOOD IDEA???
      >WTF is going on now. We look so good in the preseason, finally looks like
      >we're going to have a winning season, and then we go out & pick up Jeff
      >George?? Why, did Plunkett not feel like playing, or was Marinovich not
      >able to take Sundays off from McDonalds??? I hope to God that this is some
      >kind of joke.
      >
      >"wonderfulkat" <wonderfulkat> wrote: Raiders sign Jeff George
      >San Jose Mercury News - CA, USA
      >ALAMEDA, Calif. - The Oakland Raiders signed Jeff George to a contract
      >Monday, bringing back a player who hasn't thrown an NFL pass in five
      >seasons. ...
      >

      > Raiders Sign Quarterback Jeff George
      >Forbes - USA
      >The Oakland Raiders signed Jeff George to a contract Monday, bringing back
      >a player who hasn't thrown an NFL pass in five seasons. George, the No. ...
      >
      > Raiders cut six in first roster moves of training camp
      >San Jose Mercury News - CA, USA
      >ALAMEDA, Calif. - The Oakland Raiders cut six players Monday to reduce
      >their roster to 84 players, the first moves they've made since opening
      >training camp. ...
      >

      >Collins could be signed before preseason finale
      >FOXSports.com - USA
      >... The 33-year-old Collins played the last two seasons with the Oakland
      >Raiders, but remains unsigned and has made it clear he wants an opportunity
      >for playing ...
      >

      >---------------------------------
      >

      >Lipps
    • ray johnson
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 31, 2006
        well as long as we get off to a good start ya know peeps are gonna be hatin ....hell, even if we have a hella start and beat them electrical idiots from lo-cal then run off the next five in a row, we will have tha doubters and tha nay-sayers who can't wait till we have a bad game so they can bring their asses out of tha woodwork and say"the raiders suck"(yall think they can come up with sumpthin a lil more original,eh?)....we will prove these people wrong and hopefully we just may get a lil respect that's wayyyyy overdue,ya feel me!!!.....long live tha raidernation..rotikdawg

        Antoinette Gonzalez <RaiderzJustDoIt_80@...> wrote:
        Well, the way I see it is the last two yrs we didn't even get to 4 and 0,
        and as far as I am concerned, we doin it, say what you will but a win
        rather it's pre-season or regular season is just that A WIN!!!!!!!! Go wit
        it aight!!!!!

        >From: Luis Lipps <raiderlipps24@ yahoo.com>
        >To: GoRaiders@yahoogrou ps.com
        >Subject: Re: [GoRaiders-BAM! Right in the eye!] Where's the Fans?
        >Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 09:01:40 -0700 (PDT)
        >
        >First of all, let me say that every year, all the media doesnt put the
        >RAIDERS in their top 10 list, we should all be used to that by now, but
        >lets not start jacking each other off, yeah we're 4-0, but its PRESEASON,
        >we do have alot to look forward to, but let us start our dominance this
        >year by beating the dolts on SEPT 11TH, then we will know just how damn
        >good we're going to be
        >
        >Kris Reuter <oaklandboxer@ yahoo.com> wrote: nice to get some
        >feedback. Hope all is well with you, and I sure do wish this was the fourth
        >week of the regular season, lol. I think getting Art back in Oakland was
        >one of big Al's smartest moves. I'm with you bro, I can't wait to stuff
        >this season in everyone's face! Hard enough being a Raider fan in "Bear"
        >country, but there's a few more of us here than people would think. Talk to
        >ya soon...GO RAIDERS !
        >
        >Jim Koontz <jim@jkoontz. com> wrote: This group is not very lively
        >right now... I actually forgot I still was subscribed to this one.... ;-)
        > I will say this, My wife, for some reason, somehow, got an issue of
        >Insiders Betting Digest... I don't know why they sent it to her, except
        >maybe because she had been surprising me with some Raiders merchandise here
        >and there throughout the summer.. Anyway, they have the Raiders pegged for
        >4th in da west, and the Donkeys at 1st? Paleeeez.... And they have them at
        >40-1 there quote is "Coach Art Shell returns to the sidelines, but he can't
        >tackle anyone. Neither can the other Raiders." Well, all I can say is, it
        >will be nice to stuff it in their face!!!----- Original Message -----

        peace owwwwt,rotikdawg...ps:silver-n-black,holla back....

      • pikamom7
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 2, 2006
          They cut him already...... Didn't even last a week.....

          --- In GoRaiders@yahoogroups.com, "Antoinette Gonzalez"