Re: [GoRaiders-BAM! Right in the eye!] Raiders Sign Quarterback Jeff George

  • Luis Lipps
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2006
      Now, I would love a response to my question, IS THIS REALLY A GOOD IDEA???  WTF is going on now.  We look so good in the preseason, finally looks like we're going to have a winning season, and then we go out & pick up Jeff George??  Why, did Plunkett not feel like playing, or was Marinovich not able to take Sundays off from McDonalds???  I hope to God that this is some kind of joke.

      "wonderfulkat" <wonderfulkat wrote:
      Raiders sign Jeff George
      San Jose Mercury News - CA, USA
      ALAMEDA, Calif. - The Oakland Raiders signed Jeff George to a contract Monday, bringing back a player who hasn't thrown an NFL pass in five seasons. ...

      Raiders Sign Quarterback Jeff George
      Forbes - USA
      The Oakland Raiders signed Jeff George to a contract Monday, bringing back a player who hasn't thrown an NFL pass in five seasons. George, the No. ...
      Raiders cut six in first roster moves of training camp
      San Jose Mercury News - CA, USA
      ALAMEDA, Calif. - The Oakland Raiders cut six players Monday to reduce their roster to 84 players, the first moves they've made since opening training camp. ...

      Collins could be signed before preseason finale
      FOXSports.com - USA
      ... The 33-year-old Collins played the last two seasons with the Oakland Raiders, but remains unsigned and has made it clear he wants an opportunity for playing ...

      Lipps

      2006-2007 Oakland Raiders

      DO YOU BLEED SILVER and BLACK?

      Want a home where you feel the Silver and Black?

      BLEED SILVER and BLACK