RE: [GoRaiders-BAM! Right in the eye!] Where's the Fans?

  • Kris Reuter
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2006
      dam - now that's what I'm talking about! Go Raiders !!   thanks for the kick a** reply, and keep 'em on their toes ! !   4-0 baby! !

      Antoinette Gonzalez <RaiderzJustDoIt_80@...> wrote:
      HAHAHAHAHA SLOW YA ROLL THERE LITTLE PARTNER, WE HERE AND WE ALWAYS WILL BE
      UMMMMM WHAT TO SAY THAT WE 4 AND 0 NOW, AND WELL THIS IS ONE OF MY GROUPS,
      YA WANT FIRE UMMMMMM I LOVE ALL MY GROUPS, BUT, I CO-MODERATOR OF ONE OF
      THE MOST OFF DA CHAIN GROUPS IN DA WHOLE DAM LEAGUE............YA WANT SOME
      S*$@ TALKERS WELL THERE YA GO.

      AND I AM ONE OF THE MAJOR S@*% TALKERS THERE OUR GROUP IS............
      Bleed_Silver_and_Black@yahoogroups.com there ya go. THE REST IS UP TO YOU
      EH, WONDERFULKAT IS THE MOST OFF DA CHAIN MAN IN ALL THESE DAM GROUPS. AND I
      AM ANTOINETTE" MISS RAIDERZ "GONZALEZ AND WE LOVE ALL OUR RAIDER FANS.

      >From: "Kris"
      >To: GoRaiders@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [GoRaiders-BAM! Right in the eye!] Where's the Fans?
      >Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 17:09:30 -0000
      >
      >All about the Raiders here?.....Couldn't tell. They are currently
      >looking better now than they have in the past 3yrs. It's only
      >preseason, but 3wins in a row, C'mon ! ! Nobody has anything to say
      >about this? Where's the rowdiness? Where's the "Nation"? I'll stick it
      >out a little longer on this site, but Raider fans need to get with it,
      >NOW...not mid season when the Silver and Black are kicking total a**!
      >
      >3 wins - 100+ members, and only 7 messages in 6 days....whatever

      Windows Live Spaces is here! ItÂ’s easy to create your own personal Web site.
      http://spaces.live.com/signup.aspx

      Post your messages to this group by emailing them to GoRaiders@yahoogroups.com. Invite your Raider friends to join by sending an email to: GoRaiders-subscribe@yahoogroups.comsrc="http://f6.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/QKQ2P8gCCKy58kn6-o8wj81RjbdbFiTv1Qt4cSd1UXDyLFxPyCWcbiWdMQOF41CxbDMy9M8xgHh6ZcF-/goraiders.jpg">

      kn6-o8wj81RjbdbFiTv1Qt4cSd1UXDyLFxPyCWcbiWdMQOF41CxbDMy9M8xgHh6ZcF-/goraiders.jpg">

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/