RE: [GoRaiders-BAM! Right in the eye!] Where's the Fans?

  • Antoinette Gonzalez
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26, 2006
      HAHAHAHAHA SLOW YA ROLL THERE LITTLE PARTNER, WE HERE AND WE ALWAYS WILL BE
      UMMMMM WHAT TO SAY THAT WE 4 AND 0 NOW, AND WELL THIS IS ONE OF MY GROUPS,
      YA WANT FIRE UMMMMMM I LOVE ALL MY GROUPS, BUT, I CO-MODERATOR OF ONE OF
      THE MOST OFF DA CHAIN GROUPS IN DA WHOLE DAM LEAGUE............YA WANT SOME
      S*$@ TALKERS WELL THERE YA GO.

      AND I AM ONE OF THE MAJOR S@*% TALKERS THERE OUR GROUP IS............
      Bleed_Silver_and_Black@yahoogroups.com there ya go. THE REST IS UP TO YOU
      EH, WONDERFULKAT IS THE MOST OFF DA CHAIN MAN IN ALL THESE DAM GROUPS. AND I
      AM ANTOINETTE" MISS RAIDERZ "GONZALEZ AND WE LOVE ALL OUR RAIDER FANS.

      >From: "Kris" <oaklandboxer@...>
      >To: GoRaiders@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [GoRaiders-BAM! Right in the eye!] Where's the Fans?
      >Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 17:09:30 -0000
      >
      >All about the Raiders here?.....Couldn't tell. They are currently
      >looking better now than they have in the past 3yrs. It's only
      >preseason, but 3wins in a row, C'mon ! ! Nobody has anything to say
      >about this? Where's the rowdiness? Where's the "Nation"? I'll stick it
      >out a little longer on this site, but Raider fans need to get with it,
      >NOW...not mid season when the Silver and Black are kicking total a**!
      >
      >3 wins - 100+ members, and only 7 messages in 6 days....whatever

      Windows Live Spaces is here! It�s easy to create your own personal Web site.
      http://spaces.live.com/signup.aspx
    • Kris Reuter
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 27, 2006
        dam - now that's what I'm talking about! Go Raiders !!   thanks for the kick a** reply, and keep 'em on their toes ! !   4-0 baby! !

        Antoinette Gonzalez <RaiderzJustDoIt_80@...> wrote:
        HAHAHAHAHA SLOW YA ROLL THERE LITTLE PARTNER, WE HERE AND WE ALWAYS WILL BE
        UMMMMM WHAT TO SAY THAT WE 4 AND 0 NOW, AND WELL THIS IS ONE OF MY GROUPS,
        YA WANT FIRE UMMMMMM I LOVE ALL MY GROUPS, BUT, I CO-MODERATOR OF ONE OF
        THE MOST OFF DA CHAIN GROUPS IN DA WHOLE DAM LEAGUE............YA WANT SOME
        S*$@ TALKERS WELL THERE YA GO.

        AND I AM ONE OF THE MAJOR S@*% TALKERS THERE OUR GROUP IS............
        Bleed_Silver_and_Black@yahoogroups.com there ya go. THE REST IS UP TO YOU
        EH, WONDERFULKAT IS THE MOST OFF DA CHAIN MAN IN ALL THESE DAM GROUPS. AND I
        AM ANTOINETTE" MISS RAIDERZ "GONZALEZ AND WE LOVE ALL OUR RAIDER FANS.

        >From: "Kris"
        >To: GoRaiders@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [GoRaiders-BAM! Right in the eye!] Where's the Fans?
        >Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 17:09:30 -0000
        >
        >All about the Raiders here?.....Couldn't tell. They are currently
        >looking better now than they have in the past 3yrs. It's only
        >preseason, but 3wins in a row, C'mon ! ! Nobody has anything to say
        >about this? Where's the rowdiness? Where's the "Nation"? I'll stick it
        >out a little longer on this site, but Raider fans need to get with it,
        >NOW...not mid season when the Silver and Black are kicking total a**!
        >
        >3 wins - 100+ members, and only 7 messages in 6 days....whatever

        Windows Live Spaces is here! It’s easy to create your own personal Web site.
        http://spaces.live.com/signup.aspx

        Post your messages to this group by emailing them to GoRaiders@yahoogroups.com. Invite your Raider friends to join by sending an email to: GoRaiders-subscribe@yahoogroups.comsrc="https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Ff6.grp.yahoofs.com%2Fv1%2FQKQ2P8gCCKy58kn6-o8wj81RjbdbFiTv1Qt4cSd1UXDyLFxPyCWcbiWdMQOF41CxbDMy9M8xgHh6ZcF-%2Fgoraiders.jpg&t=1506252952&sig=4rF6fBG2STs46rVH5yzRqA--~D">

        kn6-o8wj81RjbdbFiTv1Qt4cSd1UXDyLFxPyCWcbiWdMQOF41CxbDMy9M8xgHh6ZcF-/goraiders.jpg">

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/