Raider Nation

  • Oaklandboxer
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2006
      The time is getting closer!! Closer to opening that can of whoop-
      ass on the NFL. All the doubters are going to feel the wrath!! Art
      Shell and company are going house to house soon, kicking ass and
      letting the refs sort 'em out. We may not win every game we play, but
      the others will know we were there, and will shake with fear that
      Raider Nation will meet them again later in the year! Go Raiders!
    • deelo52
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2009
        Hey Everyone,
        I wear my Stabler jersey and watch proudly and boldly. I'm 1 of 2
        people in my bar thats a Raider fan.I go back to the late 60's when I
        got hooked on the Raiders. I agree with one of the messages I read
        earlier about Kenny getting in the Hall of Fame. Let me know if there
        will be a petition or something to get him there. Thanx Dean"Dino"Loper