QB Thoughts

  • Kris
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17, 2006
      Am I the only Raider fan out there that thinks Marcus Tui is
      getting the shaft once again? How long is this guy going to be placed
      on the back burner? He needs his shot at starting QB. Sure, his stats
      may not look the best, but he was trained under one of the best, and
      stats???....he never gets to get in the heat, so of course they won't
      be great at first.

      Just a thought.
    • Antoinette Gonzalez
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 17, 2006
        Ummmmm what to say eh!!!! Well all I gottz to say is.........WIN, LOSE, AND
        OR TIE, WE ALL RAIDERZ TILL WE DIE....ENOUGH SAID AIGHT!!!!!

      • Antoinette Gonzalez
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 17, 2006
          AIGHT.........AND WHAT??? WE GONNA DO WHAT WE DO BEST........WHIP THEY Mu#@^
          F*&$in Ass'es and then some.....AIGHT!!!!! No Doubt!!!!