Re: [GoRaiders-BAM! Right in the eye!] Raiders’ Porter hates Shell, wants trade!

  • ray johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2006
      well, now i know why this dude was avoided  like tha  plague by soooo many teams when he came out of colledge...we just happened to be tha ones who gave him a chance to prove all them other teams right...congrats jerry!!!

      "wonderfulkat aka wonderfulkat wrote:
      Raiders’ Porter hates Shell, wants trade!
      The image “http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20041122/images/2004-11-22sports1.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
      MSNBC - USA
      Jerry Porter dislikes new Oakland Raiders coach Art Shell so much that he wants out of Oakland. The wide receiver told the San Francisco ...

      http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/news/jan03/porter119.jpghttp://media3.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/photo/2005/11/20/PH2005112001415.jpgJerry Porter - 2004 Catching PhotoThe image “http://images.sportsnetwork.com/football/nfl/allsport/raiders/porter_gerry2.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

      porter-card-2.jpg

      IT'S NEW BLOOD:
      MICHAEL HUFF IS OFFICIALLY SIGNED 5 YEAR, 22 MILLION DOLLAR DEAL!

      WHINNERS,BOLTS, CHEFS,DONKEYS, PATHETICS, ETC:
      THE NEW RAIDERS ARE COMING!

      peace owwwwt,rotikdawg...ps:silver-n-black,holla back....