Sick to my STOMACH......................

  • williamclaytonsullivan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2006
      I am setting around waiting for the weekend and all I can see is
      the team that I have obsessed over since I was old enough to know what
      football was is about to screw the pooch again when it comes to the draft.
      I have a sneeking suspicion that MY Raiders are about to pass on
      what could be one of two Quarterbacks that could be top tier players
      in the league. When I first heard that we might take Vince Young all I
      could think about was the HEYDAY of the Raiders and all of us
      returning to that great football plain. Now I am hearing that once
      again our TEAM is talking about taking another "fast" defenseman for
      the 7th pick. With these type picks rolling out from the Raider's
      front offfice I can't help but think that Al Davis really has flown
      the coupe!
      Guys we need to ban together and post it everywhere that the
      Raiders need to seriously look at moving up in the draft to insure our
      selection of one of the two Great college quarterbacks of all time.

      HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! My wife thinks I'm going crazy and she might just be
      right... I think I need something for my nerves before this weekends
      draft...