Re: Raiders back on MNF

  • chris ganley
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2006
      Hey steve,

      So this is your first trip to the Big Apple, well since that is my
      home state, let me give u some tips, how long will u be there? If
      only for the draft and a day or two u gotta go to the Statue of
      Liberty, Take a ride on the subway (a short ride during the day!!!)
      Trek up to the top of the Empire State Building,and by all means buy
      a hot dog from the vendors on the street, and get a slice of pizza
      from any shop in Times square!! Nothing like the city baby!!

      --- In GoRaiders@yahoogroups.com, "Steven Robnett" <sbr59@...> wrote:

      > wazzup, Raider Nation !!!
      >
      > We're back on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL !!!
      >
      > The NFL announced the opening weekend's national TV games, & ESPN
      begins
      > their MNF schedule with a doubleheader. We'll have no trouble
      remembering
      > the date, 9/11.
      >
      > The Raiders will play the SD Chargers at the Coliseum @ 10:15pm.
      The early
      > game (7:00pm) will be Minnesota @ Washington. Here's the story on
      ESPN:

      > http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2386175
      >
      > Oh, by the way, the 2006 NFL Draft will be held at Radio City
      Music Hall in