Re: QB or not a QB?

  • Robert Groel
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2006
      --- In GoRaiders@yahoogroups.com, "chris ganley" <ccook@...> wrote:

      > so now that kerry collins is gone who will be the starting QB? We
      have
      > seen Marques and he is not it where do we go from here?

      you go after drew bress,our young i think that dreww would be good for
      the raider nation,he can throw run ,he is a hell of a qb.randy moss
      outside with potter,we would have a nother montana and rice.culpepper
      he sucks and vince young he would get hurt to fast,he would have to
      sit out for a year.and art shell will get these team back in shape
      like the raiders we use to no.