Re: QB or not a QB?

  • Robert Groel
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10 12:42 AM
      --- In GoRaiders@yahoogroups.com, "chris ganley" <ccook@...> wrote:

      > so now that kerry collins is gone who will be the starting QB? We
      have
      > seen Marques and he is not it where do we go from here?

      you go after drew bress,our young i think that dreww would be good for
      the raider nation,he can throw run ,he is a hell of a qb.randy moss
      outside with potter,we would have a nother montana and rice.culpepper
      he sucks and vince young he would get hurt to fast,he would have to
      sit out for a year.and art shell will get these team back in shape
      like the raiders we use to no.
    • Kimberly
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10 3:19 PM
        The CBA extension is highlighted by the following:

        2006 free agency begins at 12:01 AM ET on Saturday (March 11). At that
        time or shortly thereafter, the NFL Player Personnel Department will
        send to clubs the list of players whose contracts have expired. We
        will distribute the list to the media by Saturday afternoon and you
        will be copied.