Should be AL DAVIS RELIEVED AS OWNER

  • Merlinswizzard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2006
      It's just to bad the headline does not read; " Al Davis relieved as Owner"
      That is the number one ill the Raiders suffer and until he lets the Coach, Coach, the Raiders will struggle.

      What we need is another "Madden", some to stand up to Davis and tell him to go to the Sky box and watch!

      I'm a die hard Raider fan, have been for 33 years and I'm so tired of everyone giving me a bad time when ever I put on my Raiders stuff!  I would really like to have a winning season, sad part is, we have the team to Goooo ALlllll  The Wayyyyy!

      To AL DAVIS:
      3 Coach's in 5 years, what's that say dude, it's either you or them..
      WAKE UP!!!

      Later Chuck

      Only in a world of losers can someone always be a winner, so don't worry, be happy. ENJOY LIFE as it comes.

      Fun new web site, join to build your own: http://www.myspace.com/merlinswizzard

      Subject Advice:
      Write down the advice of him who loves you, though you like it not at present.
      My Links:
      http://www.myspace.com/merlinswizzard