Raiders rule no matter what

  • pdbyme
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2005
      I just want to say this because alot of my guy friends think I'm
      crazy for being a football fan for 1, and secondly being a Raider
      fan... I want everyone to know I've been a raider fan all my life. My
      dad was a fan also, thats all we watch... I also met Jack Stone
      62'alumni. That was true a great day.
    • Antoinette Gonzalez
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2005

           Well awesome!!!!! and not really sure how to respond, but!!!! GOOOOOOOO RAIDER'S!!!!!!!All I know is that WIN, LOSE, AND OR TIE, WE ALL RAIDER'S TILL WE DIE.

        From:  "pdbyme" <pdbyme@...>
        To:  GoRaiders@yahoogroups.com
        Subject:  [GoRaiders-BAM! Right in the eye!] Raiders rule no matter what
        Date:  Fri, 07 Oct 2005 01:09:44 -0000