RE: [GoRaiders-BAM! Right in the eye!] CAN YOU FEEL IT????

  • Antoinette Gonzalez
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2005

      AWWWWWWWWWWW HELL YAAAAA I CAN FEEL IT. ARE YOU READY FOR SOME OFF DA CHAIN OAKLAND RAIDERS FOOTBALL????? I KNOW DIS FEMALE IS, GOT DA DRINK, DA MAN AND MY RAIDERS WHAT MORE COULD A RAIDER'S FEMALE ASK FOR!!!!! NOT A DAM THANG, CEPT TO STRAIGHT WHOOP THE WHINNER'S ASSES ALL OVER DA PLACE. CAN YA FEEL IT, CAN YA FEEL IT, CAN YA FEEL IT !!!!! AS ALWAYS PEACE, LOTTZ AND LOTTZ OF RAIDER LOVE UP IN HERE, UP IN HERE. ANTOINETTE " AWWWWW YAAAAA " GONZALEZ

      >From: "wonderfulkat"
      >To: "GoRaiders   (POST)" <GoRaiders@yahoogroups.com>,  "Bleed_Silver_and_Black (wonderfulkat's)" <Bleed_Silver_and_Black@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: [GoRaiders-BAM! Right in the eye!] CAN YOU FEEL IT????
      >Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 15:35:27 -0700
      (PDT)

      >Raiders @ SF 49ers
      >Saturday, August 13 7:00 p.m.
      >Monster Park - San Francisco
      >

      >Norv Turner
      >
      >  Norv Turner enters his 2nd season as Head Coach of the Raiders.
      >
      >Mike Nolan
      >
      >  Mike Nolan will make his debut as head coach of the 49ers.
      >

      >Battle of the Bay 2005
      >

      >The Oakland Raiders will open the 2005 preseason schedule at Monster Park in San Francsico against the 49ers.
      >
      >   Raiders.com   THIS WEEK: The Oakland Raiders, The Team of the Decades and members of the American Football
      Conference Western Division, travel across the Bay to open the 2005 preseason schedule this Saturday night versus the 49ers in San Francisco.
      >TELEVISION: This week's game will be televised locally on KTVU FOX 2, with Grant Napear handling play-by-play, Raider Legend Jim Plunkett and veteran football analyst and former college and NFL coach Artie Gigantino as color analysts. Raider Legends George Atkinson and Steve Wisniewski will handle sideline reporting duties while Jim Gray will serve as host of the telecast.
      >RADIO: KSFO 560 AM is the Raiders flagship for the multi-state Raiders Radio Network. Greg Papa and former Raiders player, assistant and head coach Tom Flores will man the booth for the eighth straight year. The pregame show and postgame show will feature Raider Legends George Atkinson and David Humm along with KGO's Rich Walcoff.
      >SERIES: The Raiders lead the
      preseason series, 17-15 with the first contest having been played in 1967. This game marks the fifth straight year the Bay Area teams have played in the preseason. The teams previously met in the preseason in home-and-away contests for consecutive years from 1976-93. The Raiders hold a 6-4 advantage over the 49ers in regular season action since the teams first met in 1970.
      >LAST TIME, PRESEASON: The Raiders totaled over 450 yards in a 33-30 victory over the San Francisco 49ers. Sebastian Janikowski booted four field goals - 26, 46, 21, 40 yards - including the game-winner as time expired. Rookie WR Carlos Francis had a big night, catching a 36-yard touchdown pass from QB Marques Tuiasosopo in the third quarter and taking a kickoff back 87 yards for another score in the fourth.
      >CONNECTIONS
      >RAIDERS: Asst. head coach/offensive coordinator Jimmy Raye began coaching in the
      NFL with the 49ers in 1977...Offensive line coach Jim Colletto is a native of San Francisco and attended high school in Monterey...Defensive line assistant Keith Millard served as defensive line coach for the San Francisco Demons of the XFL in 2001...Player personnel executive Kent McCloughan's sons, Scot and David, work in the 49ers personnel department...G Brad Badger played collegiately at Stanford...S Kevin Curtis was a fourth-round selection by the 49ers in the 2002 Draft...TE Teyo Johnson played collegiately at Stanford&G Ron Stone played for the 49ers from 2002-03...LB Edward Thomas signed with the 49ers as an undrafted rookie free agent in 2000...DT Ted Washington was the 49ers first-round pick in 1991 and played for San Francisco from 1991-93...WR Maurice Washington attended East Palo Alto High School.
      >49ERS: Running backs coach Bishop Harris was an assistant with the
      Raiders during 1995-97...LB Andre Carter played collegiately at Cal...DE Chris Cooper was a sixth-round pick by the Raiders in 2001 and played for the Silver and Black through 2003...QB Ken Dorsey was born in Orinda and attended Miramonte High School...K Joe Nedney played for the Raiders in 1999...C Jeremy Newberry was born in Antioch...C/G Scott Peters prepped at Amador Valley High in Pleasanton...LB Ray Wells was born in Oakland.