Re: [GoRaiders-BAM! Right in the eye!] Chat session

  • ray johnson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2005
      hopin it goes down on fri nite at 10pm west coast
      time,rotikdawg

      --- raider_fan_4life <raider_fan_4life>
      wrote:

      > When's this chat session going down?.......what room
      > do we meet
      > at?....and don't do it on saturday plz, i'm going to
      > the A's
      > game...and i wanna chat with my fellow Raider Fans
      > so get back at me
      > with the 411......RAIDERS BABY!!!
    • Antoinette Gonzalez
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005

         Wonderfulkat!!!!!!! bout dam time we blew up in here don't you think??? Now it's all gonna be MORE crazy up in dis house, than ever before.....BECAUSE WE ARE ONE HELLA RAIDER NATION OF FANS UP IN DIS HOUSE, LET THE REST " JUST BRING IT "......PEACE, LOVE, AND NUTTIN BUT LOVE FOR ALL MY RAIDER FAMILIA......ANTOINETTE " MISS RAIDERS ' IF YA NASTY " GONZALEZ

        >From: wonderfulkat�
        >To: GoRaiders@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [GoRaiders-BAM! Right in the eye!] It's coming alive here again!
        >Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 01:03:18
        -0000

        >wonderfulkat  :)

      • Robert Groel
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
          raider nation is alive and we are going to kick some butt these year,so all those teams that think that you are just going to kill use, i have some news for your as- it is not going to happen,we are going to be the team to beat,because i feel a championship,coming on so if you think that you are going to run use over like last year,we are going to shove your ass in the dirt and kick you square in the teeth,and say we are raider nation and bring it on.and patriots we are coming for your ass,and get ready to be rocked.we are not playing with your punk ass,all teams beware of the black hole.raider nation is bigger faster stronger ,so here we come get ready,to be destroyed.