What's up to all the Raider fans in this group~~~

  • Barbara
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2005
      Just wanted to say what's up.... I've posted a few other messages on
      here in my other name "Msbarbid".... I just wanted to see if anyones
      got the time to kick it a bit on friday nite or saturday nite at say
      10:00 p.m, Lets get together peeps and go in our chat room
      GoRaiders@yahoogroups.com.... If anyone gots time???? We'll see what
      happens... Laterz
    • ray johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2005
        sound good ta me...is that 10:00 eastern or west coast
        time...holla back,rotikdawg