HEY!!!

  • DAISY
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2003
      WELL WHAT'S UP? I KNEW TO THIS GROUP. I WOULD LIKE TO GET TO KNOW
      SOME OF U. SO IF U WISH TO DO THE SAME. WRITE BACK. LATERZ!!!
    • Okfine-CHUCK
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2003
        daisy,
        There is a link on the bottom of my email..
        Lots of jokes and pomes..
        check it out

        DAISY <la_triste_mas_desmadrosa@...> wrote:
        WELL WHAT'S UP? I KNEW TO THIS GROUP. I WOULD LIKE TO GET TO KNOW
        SOME OF U. SO IF U WISH TO DO THE SAME. WRITE BACK. LATERZ!!!

        Post your messages to this group by emailing them to GoRaiders@yahoogroups.com. Invite your Raider friends to join by sending an email to: GoRaiders-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Visit my home page to see a list of all the jokes and comments.

        This Group is all the old AOL buddies from "Cheers", If you would like to see someone added to this mailing list, go to the link above and add them.   Later Chuck