Re: [GoRaiders-BAM! Right in the eye!] Hi Guys, I'm New!

  • Larry Martinez
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 9:17 PM

      Sorry to be a little late, but WELCOME to the group! I look forward to chatting with you and as far as posting your pic's "Go Ahead!

      raidernationdna <raidernationdna wrote:

      Hey,

      I am new to this room and wanted to send everyone a warm Raider
      hello. I live in Alabama, but for some reason I have been a Raiders
      fan all my life. I remember my friend playing with a small plastic
      helmet when he was a kid (Yeah, you're right, it was the Raiders).

      When my friend died a few years ago I went nuts and purchased all of
      the Raiders stuff I could get my hands on. Now my wall is a Raider's
      monument in Alabama. My other friends think I'm crazy, but I bleed
      silver and black. Even after the hard years we have had recently, I
      always support the Raiders. People always want to be associated with
      the most popular team, but I want to be associated with the Raiders.
      Silver and Black till death!!!

      I do have some great pictures of the Raiders in Atlanta if I can post
      them. Let me know if you want them. I have a great one of Gannon (on
      the sideline); Washington, Sapp, and Hamilton; Sapp; and an onfield
      of Collins and the team.

      I'm glad to be a part of your group!!!

      Robert Dunaway
      Jacksonville, AL