Go Raiders from the UTAH Fans

  • Okfine-CHUCK
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2003

      We are unable to deliver the message from <merlinswizzard@...>
      to <GoRaiders@yahoogroups.com>.

      The email address used to send your message is not subscribed to this
      group. If you are a member of this group, please be aware that you may
      only send messages to this group using the email address(es) you have
      registered with Yahoo! Groups.  Yahoo! Groups allows you to send messages
      using the email address you originally used to register, or an alternate
      email address you specify in your personal settings.

      If you would like to subscribe to this group:
      1. visit
         http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GoRaiders/join
      -OR-
      2. send email to GoRaiders-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      If you would like to specify an alternate email address:
      1. visit
         http://groups.yahoo.com/myprefs?edit=2
      2. type your alternate email address in the area labeled "Alternate
         posting addresses".
      3. click the "Save Changes" button
      4. wait approximately 10 minutes for the change to take effect

      After you follow these steps, you will be able to send messages
      to all your groups using this alternate email address.

      For further assistance, please email support@yahoogroups.com
      or visit http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/

      Forwarded Message [ Save to my Yahoo! Briefcase  |  Download File ]
      Date:Tue, 10 Jun 2003 21:15:48 -0700 (PDT)
      From:"Okfine-CHUCK" <merlinswizzard@...>
      Subject:Re: [GoRaiders-BAM! Right in the eye!] Chicago area Raider Club?
      To:GoRaiders@yahoogroups.com

      HTML Attachment [ Save to my Yahoo! Briefcase  |  Download File ]
      Ya
      I'd like to see a Raiders Club in Utah, however, the Orange Crush is right above us..  It's Great Being Black and Sliver in the flow of the ORANGE!!!!
      GO RAIDER!!!!!!!!!
      Later Chuck

      Visit my home page to see a list of all the jokes and comments.

      This Group is all the old AOL buddies from "Cheers", If you would like to see someone added to this mailing list, go to the link above and add them.   Later Chuck