Hello... am I the only one hearing the echo in here????

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23 12:03 AM
      I am new to this club... I thought I would give it a try... I am
      a.... as you would call a.... hard core raiders fan. Face paint...
      at the road game... raisin' hell... that's me... Been regulated to
      satilite seasons now hahahahaha... thank god for direct TV! But the
      the draft is this weekend... I say the raiders take a defensive
      lineman and a linebacker in the first round. Anybody disagree?