Fwd: Sports Illustrated

  • MARC GUTIERREZ
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2005
      Pick up your Sports Illustrated Magazine and see the article on Ricky's. I know most of you have been there if not you all missing out. Also lets have a great Super Bowl Party and I hope everyone is starting to follow the Griz and the Mob with PD days. They have done a great job showing our team us fans have theeir back and support them in every way possible. Great Job Griz. For everyone else have a great weekend and Lets go Eagles!!!!  Fuck the Pats!!! As for anyone here in El Paso, Tx I expect to see lots you with us At Sugar Daddys for the Super Bowl. Need more info get back to me by e-mail or call me 915-588-6176.

      Keep it up Griz and the rest of the clubs supporting the PD days.

      For some that dont know what PD days are, get with Griz to get more info.

      Don't forget your SI Magazine

      Stay Real and keep supporting our beloved Raiders

      Marc Gutierrez,President
      Texas Hardcore Raiders Booster Club

      Note: forwarded message attached.