Relocating......need your assistance, Raider Nation

  • Steven Robnett
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      Raider Nation,

      At the end of February I am moving from Atlanta to Philadelphia. I would
      like to know if there are any Raiders fan clubs in the Philly/NJ area, so
      that I can get together with other Raider fans & watch Raider football

      (Nothing against the Eagles fans, but I don't look good in green.....the
      whole color scheme is wrong.......*LOL*)

      If anyone can assist me on this I would greatly appreciate it if you can
      e-mail me the info. Thanx & let's hope for a better 2005 season.

      (DAMN, 9 wins in 2 years? Definitely not acceptable

      R.N.F.L. (Raider Nation For Life)

      Steven B. Robnett