Loss to Chefs...oops I mean Chiefs

  • datiana
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2004
      Whyyyyy...I cant understand it. Btw our offense is looking a LOT
      better!!!!
    • guerilla169
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 14, 2004
        Hey guys! Someone just told me that we can vote our favorite players
        into the this years ProBowl from our cell phone! I just did it
        actually and its pretty cool. I just text messaged "NFL VOTE" to
        number 69847. I put in my votes and then had the option to download
        some NFL wallpaper for my cell. Give it a try if youd like! -Just
        thought some of you may be interested!! Thanks guys!
      • passepartout1974
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 27, 2004
          Actually Shane Lechler the punter is the lone pro bowler representing
          the AFC and Raiders.