Re: [GoRaiders-BAM! Right in the eye!] damn this

  • Grace Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20 7:51 PM

      Hey dude I'm a raider fan from way back And I too, think last Sunday was pathetic and I love my raiders and always will

      davjlee2 <davjlee2 wrote:

      frustration is the result mistakes made, these mistakes enhance your
      completion of your challenge.  djl2

      i've been a Raider fan all of my life.  i have the Raider emblem tat
      on my arm and i bleed Silver & Black.  i hate to loose at anything
      and cherrish the Al Davis motto, JUST WIN BABY!
      this last loss we took, was both devastating and shamefull!  our
      Raiders did not play RAIDER FOOTBALL what so ever! it was
      disheartening to sit here in dallas and get phone call after phone
      call to say we looked pothectic!  but what really brings me to the
      edge is to hear my second family, THE RAIDER NATION, cheer as our
      current qb is sacked, boo as the game ends and steadily critize and
      our current coach and qp, and ask for their resignations.
      this is out right bullshit.
      we have a new head coach, a new offensive coordinator, new offensive
      skeem, new defense, new defensive coordinator, new defensive skeem
      and atleast 9 new starters combined, on offense and deffese.
      although rome wasn't built in a day, something does have to change
      (i do agree with that), but it's only the 6th wk of the season.
      shit does not happen right away.
      now granted penalties, poor tackling and bad reads don't help, but
      do keep in mind, they have only played and practiced together as a
      unit for only 5 wks.  this is a factor.
      all that i am asking is that we THE FUCKING RAIDER NATION, the BEST
      fans and largest fan base in the world stick together, SUPPORT THE
      OAKLAND RAIDERS!

      1 luv
      RAIDER NATION LIVES!!!!
      David