Re: [GoRaiders-BAM! Right in the eye!] BIG Loss in the Super Bowl

  • Arnett Carroll <ac3a@netzero.net>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2003
      Thanks to all of you for joining GoRaiders. Although our team finished 2nd overall there are a lot of fans and teams who wish that they were US! The season is over but football news never ends....If you hear any interesting Raider news during the off-season plese post it here. The draft is getting closer every day. It'll be interesting to see how the front office gets us out of salary cap trouble and continues to build the team. Any guesses about who's out and who's in? Post them here.