I am Scared aren't you boys scared

  • tn_raider <tn_raider@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2003
      Not of some young snot nose Jets Quaterback! Just Win baby . bring it
      Home!
    • Chuck <okfine@netzero.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2003
        --- In GoRaiders@yahoogroups.com, "tn_raider <tn_raider@y...>"
        <tn_raider@y...> wrote:
        > Not of some young snot nose Jets Quaterback! Just Win baby . bring
        it
        > Home!
        I think the four game loss put them in the right frame of mind for
        the playoffs.. Last year they got to cocky going into the playoffs..
        This is the year of "Black and Sliver"
        Bring it home Timmy and Gannon..