Midseason Review - Frustration sets in BIG TIME

  • Arnett Carroll
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2003
      This is the way that I think that the playoff situation is shaping
      up. I think that it's odd that there are more teams playing sub .500
      ball right now. What is it,parity? Is God graduating from college
      this year? What?!?!

      MidSeason Review

      Over .500
      -----------
      AFC East - New England,Miami

      AFC North - Baltimore

      AFC South - Indianapolis,Tennessee

      AFC West - Kansas City,Denver

      NFC East - Dallas,Phliadelphia

      NFC North - Minnesota

      NFC South - Carolina

      NFC West - Seattle ,St. Louis

      At .500
      ---------------
      Buffalo
      New York Giants
      Tampa Bay

      Below .500
      --------------
      New York Jets
      Cincinnati
      Cleveland
      Pittsburgh
      Houston
      Jacksonville
      Oakland
      San Diego
      Washington
      Green Bay
      Chicago
      Detroit
      New Orleans
      Atlanta
      San Francisco
      Arizona

      As far as the Raiders are concerned I think that it's time for
      Trestman and Bresnahan to take other jobs (just not coaching). The D-
      Line needs to be rebuilt and someone needs to light a fire under
      Casullo's butt and get better tackling on kick coverage and better
      blocking on kick returns. It may even be time to go shopping for
      quarterbacks. Anybody got some input here?