Raiders SUCK!

  • Arnett Carroll
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2003
      Not really. I found this Yahoo discussion group called Raiders Suck.

      It's flame city with Raider fans defending their hard-won honor
      against a crowd of ignorant anti-raider morons. Who has the best NFL
      win-loss record over the past 40 YEARS? You bet! If you're bored,
      want to get into a fight or just looking for a laugh vist this
      message board and defend our team.

      http://sports.messages.yahoo.com/bbs?.
      mm=SP&action=topics&board=4688415&type=r&sid=4688415
    • Arnett Carroll
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2003
        This is the right url : http://sports.messages.yahoo.com/bbs?.
        mm=SP&action=m&board=4688415&tid=raiderssuck&sid=4688415&mid=1&type=da
        te&first=1