Raider Game Webcast problem solved...I hope...

  • Arnett Carroll
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2003
      I changed the link at the top of the home page
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GoRaiders/ to go straight to KNBR/KTCT
      web radio. If you're interested in the Raider gameday programming
      give it a click. Let me know if it doesn't work or if it does.

      It may work with RealPlayer. I use Microsoft Media Player. Not
      because I like Microsoft. It works on my computer. I generally
      can't stand Microsoft but that's another issue for another forum on
      another day. Here's the link to download Media Player 9 for Windows
      98 (2nd edition only - SEE?!?!?)/Me/2000 -
      http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=e0175119-
      9a5b-44c3-b1de-9b2a9aa6cff6&displaylang=en