990UTAH - Raiders Booster club.

  • rockymountainraiders
    Oct 21, 2007
      Hi All!!!!

      RMRaiders is a non-profit organization.

      We have completed 3 successful years of the Rocky Mountain Raiders
      Booster Club - established February 2004. With online presence being
      introduced September of 2005 and Official Recognition by the Oakland
      Raiders Organization in 2007.

      Just a heads up - the Rocky Mountain Raiders has launched a forum for
      those of you who bleed Silver and Black! This is a place for ALL
      Raiders faithful to comunicate, update one another, share idea's and
      plan events! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rmraiders/

      For those of you who live in Utah were here at Port-O-Call in
      downtown Salt Lake! The RMRaiders is based in Utah if you want to
      come watch the games with us, we meet here every Sunday. Game time is
      in 15 minutes - come on down!

      Go RAIDRES!
      Rocky Mountain Raiders
      http://www.rmraiders.2ya.com