9192007

  • califaest
    Dec 31, 2006
      Well, the season of discontent is almost over. Were will 2007 take us?
      Will current ownership continue to burn an already seeking ship and
      piont fingers at a coach who is getting no support from the powers that
      be, or will a new and fresh breath of air blow through Raider country?
      I know these statements don't sit well with some Raider fans, but truth
      be told, I'm been a Raider fan all my life, born and raised in Oakland,
      living blocks away from the Coliseum, and supporting my team no matter
      where I have lived, so I feel I have a right to vent.. I haved cheered
      through good and bad times, moves to Los Angeles, trades, deaths, and
      players who just wanted to look good in a Raider uniform, but not carry
      our banner with pride. Well, in the coming year, that's what we have to
      bring back: The Pride!!!! Remember: Commitment To Excellence!!!
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic