659RE: [GoRaiders-BAM! Right in the eye!] It's coming alive here again!

  • Antoinette Gonzalez
    Jul 1, 2005

       Wonderfulkat!!!!!!! bout dam time we blew up in here don't you think??? Now it's all gonna be MORE crazy up in dis house, than ever before.....BECAUSE WE ARE ONE HELLA RAIDER NATION OF FANS UP IN DIS HOUSE, LET THE REST " JUST BRING IT "......PEACE, LOVE, AND NUTTIN BUT LOVE FOR ALL MY RAIDER FAMILIA......ANTOINETTE " MISS RAIDERS ' IF YA NASTY " GONZALEZ

      >From: wonderfulkat�
      >To: GoRaiders@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [GoRaiders-BAM! Right in the eye!] It's coming alive here again!
      >Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 01:03:18