      Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 4:04 PM
      Subject: [GoRaiders-BAM! Right in the eye!] New Member and question

      Hi everyone, thank you for letting me join the list. I will most
      likely just lurk most the time. I would like to ask one question that
      you may be able to help me with. I am thinking about building a web
      site and build it around the team. Maybe even sell some things on it.
      I was looking for a good name and found that there is a web site
      selling domain names that begin with "bestdamn" and Raiders is
      available. They only want $1,000.00 for it and I think that sounds too
      cheap. If I decide to buy it and open up a site do you think I will
      have any legal problems? Oh, I found the name at bestdamnsports. info.

      Good Group! F.G.

      F.G.
      ESPN has the rights.
      Check into it.