Go ND Women......

  • Teddi Kella
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2001
      What a game!  What a match up against Purdue.  I think they are going all the way!

      p.s.  I think ND should have a basketball game between the ND women and the ND Men.

      Teddi
      ~~~~~~~
      Earn gift certificates, frequent flyer miles & more. My username Teddi14
      http://www.mypoints.com
      You can get $5 to sign up.  Send/receive money by email with PayPal..
      https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=Teddi%40cbd.net
      Constantly updated variety of project proposals in your field,
      all of which are asking for bids from qualified contractors.
      Tell them I sent you (Teddi@...)
      http://www.ants.com/95790376-8117
      Love Candles?  I sell them directly to consumers.  I help others to get set up in
      business to do the same thing!  Want to earn extra money full or part time?
      Want to earn $25-$45 per hour?  Or have a show-- earn products 1/2 off
      or get them at NO COST!
      http://www.geocities.com/Teddi_1985
      Notre Dame Links, Merchandise, and Information-A must visit for any ND fan.
      http://www.geocities.com/Teddi_1985/NotreDame.html