Cabala Lesson Twelve - Part One

  • gnosticjohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2012

      This is the pivotal lesson on the Cabala. To understand how the Cabala explains your own life is to begin to understand the Divine.

      The first three spheres (Awareness, Intentions and Beliefs) and the first three paths (Attending, Remembering and Imagining) form what we call the World of Mind, the World of Air. Your personal World of Mind (Air) resides in your head like this according the the Cabala:

      Sphere 1 - the Sphere of Awareness - Unawareness, Consciousness - Unconsciousness, and everything in-between is centered at the top of your head positioned one half above your head and one half within. The normal diameter of this sphere is said to be about four inches.

      This sphere, and every sphere in your being, expands and collapses the more you use or neglect it. The more aware you become of your spiritual, mental, emotional, energetic (psychological) and physical environment, the larger your Sphere of Awareness becomes. The less aware you are, the smaller your Sphere of Unconsciousness becomes -- Same Sphere, Different Name.

      Sphere 2 - the Sphere of Intentions - Purposelessness, Decisions - Indecisiveness, and everything in between is centered inside your left ear. It is half inside your head and half outside -- just like Sphere 1 and Sphere 3.

      Note that modern neuroscientists have only recently discovered that our left brain is our thinking, deciding and planning part of our brain. The Cabala is about 1000 years old and based on earlier Hebraic teachings estimated to be 5000 - 7000 years old.

      How strange it is that humans who studied these materials 7000 years ago knew what most humans are just learning in modern times.

      Sphere 3 - the Sphere of Beliefs - Doubts, Faith - Atheism and Hopefulness - Hopelessness and everything in between is centered in your right ear. Modern scientists are teaching us that our right brain is our "feminine" brain, our "feeling" brain, our "communicating" brain.

      Path 1 - The Path of Attention - Inattention connects the center of Sphere 1 to the center of Sphere 2. This path is entirely in our left brain. This path is wide and well traveled the more we pay attention to our spiritual, mental, emotional, energetic (psychological) and physical environment. The opposite is also true.

      You may find it interesting to learn that neuroscientists are now reporting that using your left brain prevents dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Failure to use your left brain causes both diseases. The Cabala instructs us to Pay Attention -- and this teaching is probably 7000 years old.

      Path 2 - The Path of Remembering - Forgetting connects the center of Sphere 1 to the center of Sphere 3 in our right brain. Like all the other paths, we either use it or lose it. Modern science is currently proving and suggesting that people who commune with the Divine heal faster and more completely than those who don't. They are also healthier than those who ignore their connection to the Divine.

      Path 3 - The Path of Imagining - Ignoring connects the centers of Spheres 2 and 3. This path connects our left and right brains. You may be interested to learn that the Corpus Callosum is that part of the brain that connects our right and left brain.

      In the last forty years scientists have identified the Corpus Callosum as that part of our brain that controls our creativity, inventiveness, visualization and planning for the future. Some people knew this 7000 years ago.

      When you read about the World of Air it refers to everything you just read in this article. The World of Air is our World of Mind. It is these three spheres and these three connecting paths of consciousness. It is the world of "use it or lose it."

      Everything in our life starts here in our personal World of Air. This is true for every animal, plant and thing in the Creation. Everything on and within Earth started in the Earth's World of Air.

      This is all so exciting!

      May the Divine Holy Father, Mother, Creator of All Things bless you and purify you, sanctify you and soften your Karma now and forever. Amen.