Cabala Lesson 11 - Paths 10 and 11

  • gnosticjohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2012
      Gentlepeople,

      You should have a good understanding of the World of Air (Mind) and the Veil of Reflection or the Great Abyss. We now move on to discuss the two paths that complete the Second World, the World of Water.

      PATH 10

      Path 10 connects the Sphere of our Compassion and Hatred to our Sphere of Harmony and Discontent. We enter this pathway through either door. We bring what we need to change, support or improve and we take it back to the same place or to the other end of the path.

      Path 10 gives us the opportunity to change what will happen in our lives. This is the Path of Good and Bad Karma, the Path of Retribution. This is where we learn that we receive what we give away. What we do to others comes back to bless us or haunt us.

      The opportunity we have on this path is to make things right with ourselves, others and all of Creation -- or suffer the consequences. This is the Path of Reward and Punishment. It's also the Path of Making Things Right so we can receive our earned reward or receive the punishment we deserve.

      We have all the other Spheres (1, 2, 3 and 5) and Paths (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9) to help us make things right with ourselves and others. We just need to remember that others includes other people animals, plants, places, rock and stones and everything in the Creation -- and the divine Creator of All Things.

      PATH 11

      Path 11 gives us the opportunity to change what will happen in our lives. This is the Path of Justice and Injustice, the Path of Fairness and Prejudice, the Path of Equity and Inequity. This is the path where we judge ourselves and find we are doing what we came into this lifetime to do to help others or we find that we are not.

      This is the path where we evaluate our success or failure in learning how to love ourselves and other people, animals, plants, things and the Divine more and more. This path is between our Sphere of Faith or Lack of Faith and Helpful or Harmful Beliefs and our Sphere of Harmony and Disharmony.

      We enter this path of opportunity from either direction. Here we have the opportunity to see how well we're doing what we came here to do and learning what we came here to learn. We have the opportunity to continue as we are or to improve.

      If we decide to improve something, we follow the paths to the places we need to go to change our thinking or resolve our emotional issues. The places where we change our thinking are Spheres 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and Paths 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.

      If we have work to do, we have places to go. If we think we have work to do, we have places to go. If we think we have no work to do, our first task is to change our thinking and then we have places to go.

      One of the basic truths of the Cabala is that we always have work to do. Another basic truth is that we either do that work now or we can procrastinate until forever. The choice is always ours. The choice is always to move on now or keep coming back until we're ready to move on. We graduate to the next level of existence, the next spiritual level, when we earn that right.

      It's always our choice.

      May the Divine Father, Mother, Creator of All Things bless you and keep
      you, sanctify you and soften your Karma now and forever. Amen.

      Peace, Love, Happiness and Joy,