Cabala Lesson 10 - Paths 8 and 9

  • gnosticjohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2012

      I miss-titled the last post as Lesson 8. It should have been Lesson 9. I will resend it with the proper title.

      So far we have discussed three paths that cross the Great Abyss from the World of Air to the World of Water. These are Paths 4, 5, and 7. At the same time we've discussed the three spheres that define the World of Water -- spheres 4, 5 and 6.

      You may recall that Paths 4 and 5 are called the Short Paths and Path 7 is called the Longest Path. We come now to the two Long Paths that cross the Abyss into Sphere 6 in the World of Water.

      PATH 8

      Path 8 is the long path that connects Sphere 2 with Sphere 6, that connects the Sphere of our Intentions and Decisions in the World of Air to our Sphere of Harmony and Discontent in the World of Water.

      Path 8 is called the Path of Strength and Weakness, but more appropriately the Path of Inner Strength and Inner Weakness. When we make bad decisions or when our intentions are not beneficial for other people, places or things, we enter the Path of Weakness.

      When we are not in Harmony with ourselves and other people, places and things, we also enter the Path of Weakness. But, when our decisions and intentions are good and beneficial for all, or when we are in harmony with ourselves and others, we enter the Path of Inner Strength.

      Here on this path of Inner Weakness we can find the inner strength to change our thinking and resolve our emotional issues. Here on the Path of Inner Strength we can also change our thinking and figure out ways to take advantage of others for our own benefit.

      Every path defined by the Cabala is a path of duality where the span of good and evil can be reached. Every path offers us the opportunity to become better or more evil. The choice is always ours. We create our own little world and we gain either benefits or evil by the choices we make. Change our thinking and we change our life.

      PATH 9

      Path 9 runs between Sphere 3 and Sphere 6, between our Faith and Beliefs to the Sphere of Harmony and Disharmony. Path 9 is called the Path Peacefulness and Restlessness, or more correctly the Path of Inner Peace and Inner Restlessness.

      If our Beliefs and Faith are designed for our own benefit at the expense of others, or if we are not in Harmony with ourselves and others, we enter the Path of Inner Restlessness. On this path we find no peace, we have one crisis after another, our mind is running non-stop here and there and everywhere and it will not stop.

      But if our Faith and Beliefs are designed for the benefit of all or if we are in Harmony with ourselves and others, we enter the Path of Inner Peace and we find rest that replenishes our minds and body. We are not depleted, we are energized.

      THE VEIL OF REFLECTION

      The Veil of Reflection is the Great Abyss that separates our World of Air (Mind) from our World of Water (Emotions). The Veil of Reflection is where our mind reflects on our own thoughts and ideas in the World of Air and creates our emotions in the World of Water.

      The Veil of Reflection contains two short, two long and one longest path. These are Paths 4 and 5 = short, Path 7 = longest and Paths 8 and 9 = long. These are our personal paths of reflection where we have the opportunity to change our thinking and change our lives.

      If you are sad or depressed, use Path 4 and think about what is happening in your life to make you feel this way. Examine the decisions you make. Examine your Intentions. Change your thinking and concentrate on the happy times and good things in your life.

      If you are angry of anxious, use Path 5 and tune into your inner being to learn why you feel this way. Examine your Beliefs and Belief Systems. Examine your Faith, your faith in yourself, your friends and family, your work, environment, government and religion. Look for intuitive insights to help you change your thinking and your life.

      If you are not in tune with the Divine and your own Higher Self, or if you are not in Harmony with the Divine, yourself and others, let Path 7 open your heart and mind to receive Divine Intervention directly or through your own Higher Self. Get in tune with the Divine or your own Higher Self and change your life.

      If you are still feel Unloved, Sad or Depressed or not in Harmony with yourself and others after using Path 4, then find your Inner Strength to change your thinking and your life.

      If you still feel Angry, Enraged, Anxious or Fearful or not in Harmony with yourself and others after using Path 5, then find your Inner Peace to change your thinking and your life.

      Remember, you become what you think you will become and you feel what you think you will feel. Change your thinking and change your life.

      That's what the Great Abyss, the Veil of Reflection is all about.

      May the Divine Father, Mother, Creator of All Things bless you and keep
      you, sanctify you and soften your Karma now and forever. Amen.

      Peace, Love, Happiness and Joy,