Cabala Lessons - The First Sphere of Consciousness

  • gnosticjohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2011
      Gentlepeople,

      Father and Mother God are Creator God. They are One. This Ancient teaching is the first Trinity -- Father, Mother, Creator God are Three and One.

      Think of it this way. You are the child of your parents and this child is also a student of your teachers and a friend to some other children. This Child is a trinity of Child, Student and Friend. But this Child is all three of these things. It is one child.

      So is the Divine Source of All That Is.

      Father God and Mother God are two expressions of the Creator God. One is outgoing energy and the other is ingoing energy. One is active and one is passive. One is open and receptive and the other is closed and inflexible. They are both a part of the Divine and each other, but they are opposites.

      Father God and Mother God represent the duality in us and all of Creation.

      It is this duality that induced us to leave our heavenly abode and become a part of this physical universe. In our heavenly abode all is peaceful and perfect. There is no conflict because we are all One.

      In this duality represented by Father - Mother God everything is chaotic and flawed. There is conflict because we are separate. We are separate from each other and we are separated from the Divine. Of our own free will and volition we chose to put up a wall of separation between us and the Divine and each other.

      Then we woke up.

      We woke up in this reality. In our confused and unknowing state the only thing we could do was to become aware. We became aware of thoughts, feelings, light and darkness, people and things, sights and sounds, awake and asleep. We became aware of ourselves and others.

      The first thing we do when we encounter anything in our reality that is new and different is to become aware. Becoming aware is the first thing we do whenever we wake up. Becoming aware is the first step in thinking or doing anything. Until we become aware of something, we don't think about it and we don't do it. We can't do it because we're unaware.

      The First Sphere of Consciousness according to the Cabala is the Sphere of Awareness.

      The Sphere of Awareness is the place where we start anything. It's where we start on our journey to become something, to do something, to become anything, to do anything. The first thing we do is become aware that something may be possible.

      The Sphere of Awareness is where we start our start our physical journey in this World of Duality, this world of uncertainty and chaos. It's where we also start our own spiritual journey to return home to our heavenly place. The Sphere of Awareness is the doorway to here and there, to this world and our spiritual home.

      The lesson of the Sphere of Awareness is this: Stop, look, listen, smell, taste and feel everything around you and within you. Just become aware. The more you become aware of these things, the better prepared you are to start the journey.

      What journey? The journey you will decide to take after you've gathered all the facts. You don't have a clue what that journey will be until you do the exercise suggested by the lesson of the Sphere of Awareness. That exercise is to become aware of everything around and within you.

      Write it down. Write is all down. Some things you write down now will be important later. But right now you don't know what will be important. The truth is nobody knows what's really important at this stage of the journey. Eventually we will know if we are aware of that important step.

      Take some time to become aware. Write it down. Let your mind go where it wants to go. Become aware and write t down. You may be surprised at what you learn about yourself.

      Peace,